Job Tittle: Front-end developer (Vue.js, Typescript, SPA)
TextMagic is developing a new modern platform for multi-channel interaction with customers (Customer Engagement Platform) – Touchpoint. It is a sales, marketing, and customer support software that allows businesses to integrate different channels of communication and communications into a single environment.
We are constantly growing and there are already more than 60 of us in Estonia, Romania, Ukraine, Russia, and Montenegro. As a developer at TextMagic, you can work in a comfortable office or remotely.
The main technologies we use:
- Vue.js (Version 3)
- Vuex/Vuex Orm
- HTML5, CSS3, Saas, BEM
- Webpack, Vite
- Jest, Vitest
What you will do:
- Build highly scalable and optimized components.
- Implement client business logic.
- Design the architecture of a web application, using Vue.js and TypeScript.
- Collaborate closely with architects, designers, and back-end engineers.
- Write tests.
- Optimize the application.
- Undertake code reviews of other team members’ work.
What we expect from you:
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with the technologies listed above.
- A clear understanding of the architecture of a web application and its separate components.
- An understanding of how the HTTP request lifecycle works.
- An understanding of the principles of REST, WebSocket, SOLID, and OOP.
- Knowledge of web application testing (Unit / E2E tests).
- Experience using DI containers in work (using basic patterns).
- The ability to work in a team.
- The main language of communication in the team is Russian. Project documentation – in English.
Other beneficial experiences:
- Experience in creating your own tools and libraries for web applications.
- Experience of working at telecommunications companies.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with frameworks other than Vue.js (AngularJS, Angular, React).
What we offer:
- High compensation, paid promptly (from $5,000 monthly).
- A motivation program, in the form of company share options.
- Flexible hours for an optimal work-life balance.
- Any equipment you need for productive work.
- A project on a fresh technology stack with no legacy.
- The opportunity to bring your vision to the project.
- Cozy office in the city center, or remote working.
- Daily lunches daily at TextMagic’s expense (when working at the office).
- A professional and friendly team, ready to help you.
- Paid vacation (28 calendar days a year).
To apply for this job please visit careers.textmagic.com.