Front End React Developer
PaySync is looking to hire a skilled REACT Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using REACT concepts and workflows. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performances and documenting our front-end code base.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Designing new user-facing features using REACT
2. Building reusable components and front end libraries for future use
3. Translating designs and wire frames into high quality code
4. Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
5. Collaborate with development team to work on new projects from design conception to code completion
- 3 Years
- Minimum 3 years front-end development experience with proficiency in REACT
- Experience with REST API and backend integrations
- Proven ability to translate approved UI / UX design mock-ups to feature-rich, pixel-perfect websites and web applications
- Ability to write clean, modular, high-performance, reusable code/ UI components/libraries
- Experience integrating RESTful services and AP
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Creative with strong attention to detail.
Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree in IT/Computer Science, or other related fields of study.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com