Front-end Software Engineer – Angular
Are you a front-end developer who is obsessed with crafting great customer experiences? Our team is transforming a portfolio of 100+ products using Angular Framework with Angular Material components, and we are on the lookout for new UI champions who want to grow their portfolio at lightning speed.
You will create Angular-based UI web applications and check for design consistency. Your code will integrate with fully-fleshed, production-ready backend APIs. Our front-end engineers work in a fast-paced agile environment covering both UI implementations and API integration. With daily customer iterations using a standardized set of components, you will produce immediate business value that goes blazing-fast into production.
Our team always prioritizes high quality, and all of our managers are engineers first. You will work with the latest cloud technologies, such as AWS, Amplify, AppSync, Cognito, and GCP. We don’t have boring discussions or useless meetings—you will focus on your work, which is always clearly defined.
Ready to upscale your career and work with the world’s top 1% engineers? Apply now, showcase your skills, and get the offer in less than a week!
What you will be doing
- Creating UI pages using our material component library and integrating them with backend APIs (REST or GraphQL)
- Conducting stakeholder calls to gather feedback, reading product specs, and learning to work with new backend services
- Reviewing the work of your peers to ensure their work is as good or better than you could have done it
What you will NOT be doing
- Writing quality code that follows common industry best practices and guidelines
- Iterating daily with senior stakeholders on new product features and feedback
- Identifying issues with screens done by other developers and proposing simple, technically correct solution fixes
- At least 1 year of experience developing with TypeScript-based front-end web frameworks (e.g. Angular 2+, React, Vue, etc)
- At least 2 years of front-end development experience
To apply for this job please visit www.crossover.com.