Website 10 UP
10up is an award-winning full-service digital agency with a customer-centric service model and unrivaled leadership in open platforms and tools for digital makers and content creators. 10up’s services include user experience and interactive design, content strategy and creation, website and app engineering, SEO and online revenue strategy, and managed services. Our 250+ distributed team members provide end-to-end digital project expertise.
10up has a diverse client roster that includes Fortune 500 companies, influential content publishers, innovative startups, and impactful nonprofits. We’ve worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Starbucks, ESPN, The New York Times Co., and Walmart.
10up has been leading the remote workforce movement for 10+ years. Our teams are distributed across six continents and 29 countries. All of our positions are fully remote (and always will be), and are open to applicants all around the world.
This role is fully remote and is open to applicants located anywhere around the globe.
- Interpret designs and transform them into a polished rich cross-platform/device web experience.
- Write modular and performant HTML and CSS.
- Ability to make smart design decisions. Occasionally filling in gaps left by designers e.g. interpreting how a layout should be presented on small screens.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interfaces to finalize an experience in the browser as well as build long term scalable, maintainable, and performant production code.
- Visualize how a static design will be coded. Proactively flag challenging areas and offer alternatives, as well as identifying areas for greater code reuse.
- Ability to estimate work for a project and modularize goals into clearly defined, executable tasks.
- Effectively collaborate with designers throughout the design and engineering process.
- At least three years experience with front-end engineering, web development, web engineering, or a similar field.
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS including cross-browser compatibility and performance.
- Experience using Git.
- Proven ability to transform a static comp into a website from the ground up.
- Understanding of ad implementations in a responsive environment.
- Experience in task runners and bundlers like Webpack or Gulp.
- Experience with coded style guides and creating highly componentized systems.
- Experience with coding PHP, ideally for WordPress as a platform.
- Being collaborative, self-motivated, and an “always-learning” person, excited to create great web experiences.
Nice to have
- Experience with Sketch or Design Software.
- Advanced understanding of as implementations in a responsive environment.
- Moderate PHP experience.
- Experience with Gutenberg and building out custom blocks.
- Design experience or formal design education.
- Remote working experience appreciated.
- Experience in mentoring and leading a team.
- Experience and expertise with third-party integrations and client-side APIs.
- Strong ability to communicate with client stakeholders, both technical and non-technical, about the impact of decisions around markup approach, cross-platform responsive interactions, performance, and topics like accessibility and internationalization.
- Code-based portfolio. Link us to your GitHub account, upload a .zip, or both (source files are helpful to get a sense of your code structure and file organization).
- Understanding of WCAG accessibility compliance. Ability to implement accessibility standards as well as audit existing websites.
- Ability to create and maintain React.js components.
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.