As our frontend engineer specializing in React and TypeScript, you will be responsible for crafting seamless and intuitive user interfaces that drive exceptional user experiences. You will contribute to the development of our innovative web application and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, share insights on best practices, to contribute to the continuous improvement of our frontend architecture.
Our tech stack
- React frontend with react-query for asynchronous state management.
- Modular architecture with multiple extension packages that extend the core application managed in a monorepo for the frontend.
- Typescript definitions for data fetching provided by the backend.
- Separate repository for UI components.
- React, NextJS, dnd kit, Turbo, Slate, Kubernetes, GitHub.
- What you’ll do
- Implement complex and reusable React components from drag & drop to rendering large data collections.
- Work closely with product managers and designers to refine and implement new feature concepts.
- Review and test the work of your peers throughout all stages of the development cycle.
- Collaborate with Backend Engineers to integrate frontend interfaces with backend APIs.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot frontend issues, ensuring timely resolution and a seamless user experience.
- Profound experience as a frontend/ fullstack engineer (3+ yrs of experience).
- Profound knowledge in React and TypeScript.
- Profound knowledge in modern CSS.
- Experience in modern HTTP Rest APIs.
- Knowledge in writing tests.
- Agile mindset.
- Working autonomously as well as being a team player.
- You could win a debate on tabs vs. spaces conducted entirely in English 😉
- Nice to have: Experience with Docker.
- Remote first team: Work from our cool HQ in Hamburg or anywhere in Europe – forever!
- Flexible working hours
- Boost your personal development and gain new skills in an exhilarating space.
- Competitive compensation.
- Project squads with rotating team members
- MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice.
- Healthy (and non-healthy!) snacks and beverages (if you’re in Hamburg).
- Annual airfolks meet-ups!
We strive for product excellence, a superior user experience, and great storytelling because we believe those are the best ways to create value for our customers and employees. Our team is made up of talented individuals who are highly motivated to grow our company and themselves – and have fun in the process.
Join us and help shape an amazing company. From Hamburg, or wherever you best get stuff done.
To apply for this job please visit airfocus.jobs.personio.de.