Website Tek Experts
We’re seeking a Full Stack Developer to visualize and implement front and back-end web architecture, including website operations, and to oversee and maintain the responsiveness of applications for web design features in collaboration with IT departments and graphic designers.
In this role, you’ll join a team creating the financial services and banking industry of tomorrow, helping an innovative fintech company that is committed to transforming the retail space in Africa. Based at our clients’ location on Victoria Island, you’ll develop software applications to enable the organization’s consumers and merchants.
YNV Tech Talent is an exciting and first-of-its-kind market offering providing sourcing, skilling, and support services that cover the entire digital talent lifecycle.
By bringing together our brands Tek Experts and elev8, and our talent management platform Talentwize by elev8, our mission is to help enterprises and governments around the world bridge the digital skills gap at scale, deliver on their tech talent strategy, address talent shortages, and provide career paths that allow people to prosper.
In the process, we will transform lives, communities, and markets while paving the way towards a digital skill-driven future.
- Employ Agile software methodology to liaise with customers and the development team and define and acquire requirements.
- Develop front-end and back-end services for web-based applications.
- Integrate UI and API microservices with NoSQL and SQL databases including MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
- Actively troubleshoot and resolve performance issues as reported by customers and Support teams.
- Offer nuanced insight in support of performance test strategy across multiple products
- Design, create, and maintain load and performance test scripts using NeoLoad and other performance test tools.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Experience in software development, scripting, Agile and Scrum methodology
- C-Descendant Languages: C-Sharp, Java Development Stack, Python, Flutter, Development Stack
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Proven experience as a Full stack Software Engineer (5 years minimum)
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and Agile methodology
- Ability to work independently
- Experience using DevOps tools such as Azure DevOps and Automated Testing Frameworks
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g., Asp.net Core, C#).
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. Cosmos DB, MongoDB)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Windows and Unix)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
To apply for this job please visit careers-tekexperts.icims.com.