Full Stack Engineer
The Full Stack Engineer will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. They will work in all phases of the development cycle: from concept to implementation.
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Adhere to agreed-upon delivery schedules
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 3+ years experience in Mobile Application Development
- 3+ years experience with iOS and Android platforms using React Native
- 3+ years experience with PHP Vallina and Frameworks
- 3+ years experience with Web development using React Js
- Experienced with writing vanilla PHP with at least 3 years of experience building projects in PHP programming language (MVC, API-driven microservices).
- 3+ years experience and knowledge of SQL (Structured Query Language) and MySQL/MariaDB AWS RDS database.
- Familiarity with object-relational mapping (ORM) tools like Eloquent, Doctrine or Redbean PHP is desirable.
- 3+ years experience and knowledge of PHP Slim Framework (www.slimframework.com).
- Love for Edtech Market
- Ability to deliver on tasks with speed
- Salary: #300,000 after Tax.
- Pension PFA
To apply for this job please click on -> www.linkedin.com.