Full Stack Software Engineer
We are hiring a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team.
What’s weird about working with us?
- We care, a lot. Our CEO spends substantial time regularly doing customer service, and many of our healthcare professionals and healthcare facility clients have her personal cell phone number.
- We are globally distributed. Just on the engineering team, we have folks from the United States, Chile, Mongolia, Turkey, India, Ukraine, Indonesia, Brazil, Columbia… and that’s just from folks who’ve joined us so far this year.
- We take our values seriously: our COO literally has a handmade Curiosity Initiative and Ownership sign on his wall (you’ll see it if you video call him).
- We have more engineers than we “need” on purpose. It makes us fast (many features go from idea to production in 2-4 weeks). It also allows small teams to see a problem, and just go fix it. A team went off and created a new SaaS product, another team rewrote a core service under a new architecture.
- One thing we value is that we have no “toes” here to be stepped on. See a problem? Go ahead and fix it, you don’t need permission.
You’re good at:
- Scalable/high-performance code on both the frontend and backend, understanding complex technical areas along the way.
- Efficient and reusable systems that drive complex web and mobile applications.
- Creating software features that are robust, reliable, and user-friendly for both internal teams and our customer base.
- Running the full software development lifecycle – problem definition, design, development, testing, demoing, and supporting production use of the features you own.
- Balancing immediate business objectives against the long-term architectural vision.
Extra Awesome if you are:
- A fan of the speed of startups, having worked at one or more (including maybe your own) before.
- Familiar with modern open source technologies like: Next.js (Express.js/React), Tailwind UI, Flutter, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Docker.
- Experienced in developing REST APIs, mobile & web apps that interface with said APIs, on AWS (or similar).
Perks of Working with us:
- Do great work that matters, in healthcare, for customers who could really use your help.
- Zero commute. Work wherever you are, globally (but on or around US Pacific Time hours).
To apply for this job please click on -> angel.co.
Full Stack Software Engineer at Clipboard Health