We are looking for a full-time Game Developer to join our team in Abuja. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining game software, as well as creating engaging and immersive gaming experiences. The role requires a creative and analytical approach to problem-solving, as well as the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong knowledge of game programming, gameplay programming, programming, object-oriented programming (OOP), and game design
- Experience with Unity
- Proficiency in C#, but knowledge in other languages such as C++ is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of game design principles and best practices
- Expert experience with 3D modeling and animation software
- Familiarity with version control systems
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.