At uLesson, we are building an app to help African students be the absolute best they can be. Our team of talented people is passionate about media, technology, education, and the African continent. Together, we seek to build a learning experience unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity, and effectiveness. Our company is built by successful and experienceool.d entrepreneurs who founded businesses such as Konga.com and E-Motion Advertising.
We are recruiting a General Manager for uLesson Coding Scho
Reporting Line: The successful candidate will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
- We are looking for a talented individual who is passionate about media, technology, education, and the African continent, to join our team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for driving growth and overall performance of uLesson Coding School.
- As an ideal candidate, you’ll be a born leader with previous managerial experience. You’ll have proven experience overseeing marketing, operations, product and potentially human resources.
- You’re an expert communicator with a strong ability to delegate responsibilities and collaborate across a wide range of departments. Ultimately, you’re driven by the desire to lead a team toward maximum productivity and efficiency
- Build out end to end business operations for the uLesson Coding School;
- Drive overall growth and profitability of the product line;
- Will have ownership and drive leadership of product strategy;
- Design and implement viable strategies for customer acquisition and retention as well as marketing and sales operations;
- Build out and motivate an ecosystem of educators/tutors;
- Maintain extremely high levels of quality in service delivery;
- Provide customer feedback and advice to Product, Content and Distribution & Marketing teams;
- Perform other duties as may be required
Qualifications And Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience in Technology or Education is an advantage
- Experience working in and managing cross-functional teams
- Understanding of Business metrics, Product, Marketing and Sales
- Strong interpersonal skills, empathy, and ability to communicate with learners, parents, and other stakeholders.
- Good understanding of computers and mobile device specifications and, operating systems
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Excellent presentation skills in both large and small groups.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Salary is competitive (N1,000,000 – N1,200,000 monthly).
To apply for this job please click on -> www.linkedin.com.