We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
We’re looking for someone who has a mix of operational prowess to get great work done, the negotiation and collaboration skills needed to bring out the best from our partners, the strategic, innovative and creative thinking that’s required to develop outside the box solutions, and the emotional intelligence and humility required to lead a fast-paced business and inspire a team of people across different countries.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
Give you the trust and support to grow, develop, and make a difference while encouraging you to bring your unique perspective to the table
Collaborate together and learn from each other
Lead your team to greatness
Have full P&L responsibility and own business objectives
Devise the long-term strategy for your country or region and leverage HQ resources towards your objectives
Establish and maintain partnerships with partners on our platform
Hire top talent, help them perform, grow and develop as professionals
Be informed, get involved and make things happen
Be the legal representative of Glovo and act accordingly
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- A passion to make a positive impact on the life of millions of people through technology
You’re persuasive in the most pleasant possible way and have no trouble selling anything
You’ve got a good judgment but own up to your mistakes
You’re extremely curious and have a desire to acquire a deep understanding
You find smart and elegant solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems
You’re extremely agile and thrive in ambiguous environments
You are always respectful, kind and fair. You’ve managed large or multiple teams and all of your (former) reports speak highly of you as a manager and leader
You have an ambition that makes some people think you’re crazy while inspiring others
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
- Enticing equity plan
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
To apply for this job please click on -> jobs.glovoapp.com.