Graduate Management Trainee
We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our new graduate trainee program. As a graduate management trainee, your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and traveling to other working environments to gain practical experience. You should keep an accurate record of your time at the company and be able to pass a competency test at the end of the program.
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
To apply for this job please click on -> docs.google.com.