Website Chat Assassins
Title: Graphic Designer
As the Graphic Designer, the primary function of this position is to be responsible for creating visual content for our Social Media Platforms and Company Designs for our different departments. The Designer should possess a sophisticated design sensibility to ideate, design, and produce visual content for our company’s Digital and Print marketing. Your contributions will ensure our company remains on the cutting edge of creative marketing, and allow a seamless employee experience for our internal teams.
What you’ll do as a Graphic Designer
- Designs visual content in a variety of formats for Digital and Print from start to finish: including ideation, image, video creation, and editing, for social media content and ads (Instagram).
- Create and Edit video content in various forms (long and short form video, with animations and pre-recorded video material)
- Create Website design templates
- Develops and maintains a consistent visual style aligned with our Company brand.
- Follows deadlines and standards established to execute assets appropriately for each channel.
- Produces deliverables of the highest creative and production quality.
- Creates presentation and design templates for internal and external marketing and communications materials.
- Stays up to date with new industry and design trends and demonstrates a passion for learning.
- Bachelors in Graphic/Web Design, Animation or related design field preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience designing Social Media Content for companies and/or personal brands.
- Experience in advertising, digital and traditional marketing, corporate identity, sales promotion, and social media communication.
- Video creation and editing portfolio.
- An elegant, professional, and sleek approach to designs.
- B2+ Level of English and Clear Communication skills.
- Expertise in creating design solutions in a variety of campaigns across a broad range of problems and media, including advertising, print, interactive, web, email, and social networking.
Complete fluency with the following or equivalent design software
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Work, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Google Drive
- Knowledge of Print and Digital Content best practices and a willingness to learn and stay up to date with new trends and best practices.
- Must be very organized, analytical, and dynamic.
- Creative thinker with strong visual design, visual composition and typography skills.
- A passion for design and people.
- Communicate effectively with creative and project management staff, enabling trust and respect.
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design work that also tells a story that you are a deep design thinker.
To apply for this job please visit chat-assassins.breezy.hr.