Website Masters Energy Oil and Gas Limited
We are hiring a Graphic Designer.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Proven graphic designing experience.
N150,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates send their Resume and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com