About the job
Stackivy is a financial hub that gives access to our suite of innovative financial solutions. With our platform, you can manage your finances on the go, access personalized financial advice, and achieve your long-term financial goals. it doesn’t end there with Stackivy, set new boundaries of what’s possible when finance meets your industry; create secure and custom-made applications that streamline your financial operations and arm your team with the resources they need to make more informed and strategic decisions that strengthen customer relationship.
- The Designer job includes producing and overseeing digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs.
- The DJ should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques.
- The DJ should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures and product packaging.
- Ultimately, the DJ ensures the design team promotes our brand by delivering high-quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- What you’ll get to do
- Overseeing all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Designing original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Reviewing junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user-friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- To succeed in this role, we think you should have
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experiences with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, Figma
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
At Stackivy, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
Benefits found in job post
- Medical insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.