Graphic/Motion Design Intern
we are looking for a driven, growth-mindset candidate to join us as our Graphic / Motion Design Intern. This position will be working together closely with our Creative, Brand, and Growth teams to elevate and differentiate our brand with the most thought-provoking advertisements on the web. This candidate will need to be motivated, organized, and flexible. An interest in fitness, Consumer Products, health/wellness brands is a plus.
You’re a great fit if you are proactive, have strong attention to detail, and are familiar with a broad range of design tools including Figma and Adobe Suite. We are a mission-driven company, so the passion for what we do and our mission is key.
How you’ll contribute:
- Work alongside Design Lead to create engaging multimedia marketing content through typography, composition, layout, illustration, and animation for digital, social media, and experiential project
- Concept, storyboard, animate, and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, exporting footage, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management, and archiving project media
- Stay abreast of industry trends and share innovations, ideas and best practices
- Utilize your creative talents in collaborating with the Brand and Growth Teams on various projects in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Maintain accuracy, attention to detail, and brand guidelines throughout the creative and production process.
What you need to succeed
- Pursuing a graphic design or communications design degree, or equivalent
- Able to commit to being online 3-5 days per week for a minimum of three months
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Understanding of email layout, information hierarchy, and slicing
- Inclusive, creative, curious, with a desire to learn and a growth mindset
- Ability to prioritize tasks and juggle multiple projects
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Advertising/marketing agency experience
- A portfolio of motion graphics design demonstrating the breadth, creativity, process, and innovation
- A strong understanding of the language and processes of motion design
- Strong organizational skills and focused attention to detail
- A strong, proactive communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
Bonus points for:
- Strong knowledge of typography, hierarchy, and layout.
- Photography and illustration skills a plus
- Experience in digital advertising, experience in startups.
- Cinema 4D or ability to illustrate abstract concepts.
To apply for this job please click on -> bit.ly.