Website JxWorx Software and Automation
Graphics and UI/UX Designer
About the job
We are currently hiring a passionate, user-centered Graphics and UI/UX Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
Some major requirements:
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Able to pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- Can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- A strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.