Job Title: Group Coordinator
Hotel Engine is a Denver-based travel tech company on a mission to radically simplify trip management for businesses. We’re not a cumbersome travel management company, nor an online price aggregator. We’re a powerful network that brings hotels and businesses together. Our members save time, money and effort in managing their lodging programs, and our partners get access to loyal, high-value business travelers. It’s a true win-win. Following a 2021 series B funding round at a $1.3 billion valuation, we achieved remarkable growth in 2023. We expect 2024 to be our best year yet.
Across our organization, we’re powered by exceptional talent. From our large Engineering and Product teams to Sales, Supplier Relations, Member Support, Data, Marketing and Operations, our team is forward-thinking, data-driven and customer-obsessed. We’re also a lot of fun — one of the many reasons we were named a Best Place to Work by Built In Colorado for the past four consecutive years.
We value our individuality, and we also understand that together, we thrive. Most importantly, we know we’re not for everyone! Complacency doesn’t live here. We’re focused on finding the right people who are energized by our culture and bring diverse experiences and backgrounds that will help us unlock our full potential. Click here to view our DNA, and if you like what you see, please read on!
What we are looking for:
Hotel Engine is seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Group Coordinator to join our esteemed and fast-growing Groups team. As a Group Coordinator focused on data entry, you will play a critical role in maintaining accurate records and rooming lists and facilitating accurate logistics and billing for customers. Your attention to detail and commitment to maintaining data integrity will contribute to the success of our Groups team. We are looking for entry level professionals with strong data entry skills, ready to make their mark at a high growth company and eager for career development.
In this role you will:
- Accurately input and update group reservation details into our internal booking and management systems.
- Create and maintain organized records of rooming lists, change requests, contracts, and relevant communication.
- Collaborate with Group Booking Specialists to creating a seamless guest experience by maintaining accurate and up-to-date information.
- Identify opportunities to streamline data entry processes, enhance accuracy, and improve overall efficiency.
- Ensure that data is entered promptly, and updates are communicated effectively to all relevant parties.
- Address data-related discrepancies and issues and collaborate with team members to find solutions.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams such as sourcing, group sales, member support and project recon to ensure seamless execution of group bookings.
- Learn and adapt quickly to new processes and tools implemented at a rapid scale.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proven experience (2+ years) in data entry, administrative roles, or related positions.
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to data accuracy.
- Proficiency in using data entry software, spreadsheets, and database systems.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Clear and effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate within a team environment.
- Problem-solving skills with a proactive attitude.
- Adaptability to changing priorities and a willingness to learn.
- Professional demeanor and a positive work attitude.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and resourceful professional ready to grow their careers in a highly competitive environment.
- The starting hourly rate for this role starts at $23.08/hour with opportunity for variable based on performance and an expected OTE of $56,000. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
- This role is eligible for remote work. Hotel Engine is authorized to do business in all 50 states.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine has been recognized on Built-in Colorado’s Best Places to Work list 3 years in a row (2020-2022) for our positive culture and robust growth opportunities.
As a company, we’re also dedicated to giving back to our greater community, and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries
- Annual performance bonuses
- Stock options for all associates + performance-based stock options
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees) + 100% paid dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with a match program
- Unlimited PTO + 2 paid days each year to volunteer with your favorite non-profit
- Paid parental leave and family medical leave
- Hotel discounts through our exclusive platform
- The ability to make a real impact in an incredibly fast-growing organization; you’ll never be just another cog in the wheel.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.