Job Title: Growth Analyst
We are looking to hire a data-driven Growth Analyst who will be primarily focusing on scaling new business initiatives and creating, managing & delivering successful email, LinkedIn & Twitter marketing campaigns. Using skills, tools and new creative ideas to constantly increase acquisitions and repeat business from current customers. He/she should have a deep understanding of data, understand the funnel movements, problem solve & suggest improvements. Effectively understanding market and data trends to identify lead acquisition, and contribute to Product Development as well as generating data from A/B and multivariate testing.
- Work with Demand Generation Managers, Copywriters, and Engineers in creating email marketing strategy and process
- Business – Plan, build, analyze and optimize email campaign metrics; provide knowledge of best practices and recommendations to the marketing team and execute the operations processes for business growth. Understand the nitty-gritty of the processes, and suggest improvements while working with business unit heads
- Problem-solving – Seamlessly navigate through unstructured problems, make a structured approach of hypothesis, problem identification, and solutioning.
- Data analysis – Measure, monitor and optimize different KPIs like leads, conversions, ROI, roster planning, etc. of different initiatives & growth campaigns like leads, conversions, traffic, engagement, ROI, capacity distribution, etc. of different marketing campaigns.
- Analyzing sales funnels & customer intent, monitoring & understanding market and user needs, in order to help further Product Development
- Team Work – Collaborating with different stakeholders to execute, project, prioritize Product features and capabilities, as per the results of marketing and research activities & business insights.
- Partner with the Data Automation Team to define target list segmentation for campaigns
- Standardized Reporting – Business Intelligence: Work with internal stakeholders to determine ongoing business intelligence needs in order to design, develop and produce ongoing reports and dashboards to support the business.
- Initiatives – Identifying new opportunities for business growth, provide knowledge of best practices and recommendations
- Identifying opportunities for new Client Acquisition
- Excel skills for analysis & dashboarding is a MUST have (pivot table, functions: vlookup, countifs, sumifs, averageifs, if, and, or, left, right)
- SQL knowledge is required, other BI tools knowhow is good to have
- Math ( it’s a must – fluent basic math, percentage, growth etc.) and Charts plots comparisons reading
- Strong Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Other Candidate Requirements:
- 1-4 years of relevant experience is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering or Management is preferred.
- Experience creating and managing email, LinkedIn, Twitter campaigns etc. that utilize customer data to create personalized customer journeys OR planning, launching and managing new business growth initiatives
- Strong project management, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once, while consistently meeting deadlines
- Team player who enjoys working with others
- Ability to think through complex problems and find simple solutions to tackle them and good analytical skills.
Advantages of joining Turing:
- Amazing work culture (Super collaborative & supportive work environment; 5 days a week)
- Awesome colleagues (Surround yourself with top talent from Meta, Google, LinkedIn etc. as well as people with deep startup experience)
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time remote opportunity
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Turing is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. At Turing we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace and celebrate authenticity, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
To apply for this job please visit careers.turing.com.