The Growth Associate is saddled with the responsibility of driving the Acquisition and Retention of our Agents via Data/Industry Analysis, Experiments, Data Driven Insights and Relationship.
Growth Associate at TeamApt
- Manage day-to-day relationships with our partners to maintain expectations around business objectives and deliverables
- Close collaboration with our data team to support and update tracking/reporting
- Partner with Product and Growth teams to test and optimize acquisition and engagement opportunities within the product experience
- Conduct intermittent Market Research to ensure the team is adequately in-tune with the industry events and happenings around our competitions.
- Document and Communicate Go-Live Plans across New Releases
- Conduct various types of analysis to optimize performance and triage issues
- Drive Retention of our Agents across our various products
- Perform other duties as delegated and assigned by your Line Manager
- Minimum of Bsc.
- At least a year of experience in Operations or Growth related role
- Must have strong knowledge of Google Apps (Sheet, Docs e.t.c)
- Must be Analytical, and have a strong understanding of data, related tools such as Metabase, Tableau, etc.
- Strong SQL skill is an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-driven and be able to take initiative
- Have a growth mindset
- Experience with the Agency banking business would be an added advantage
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.eu.greenhouse.io.