Vital is looking for a Growth Intern to join us on our mission to build the future of personalized healthcare. It’s a pretty unique role, whomever we hire will be helping us scale the foundation of our GTM.
🌎 Location: London/Remote (If possible onboarding + ramp up time to be done irl)
📝 Job type: Full Time Internship
📆 Duration: 4-6 Months
💰 Salary: £20-25K per annum
💪 Core Skills: Strategy, Data Analysis
WHAT WE DO AT VITAL
Vital is building the future of healthcare – one that is data-driven and personalized.
Gone are the days when health data is only accessible via a visit to your doctor. Technological advancements have enabled continuous and/or frequent collection of health data either through wearable devices or accessible lab testing.
Whilst this data is valuable, the process of accessing and using this data is no easy task. Digital health companies have to invest considerable amounts of engineering time and money to build integrations to collect and analyse siloed health data. With little to no access to granular health data, the end-users of these digital health companies fail to benefit from key insights that can be derived – personalized health insights that improve their care.
Enter Vital. Vital takes away the headache of building wearables integrations as well as orchestrating lab testing. With access to granular data through Vital, digital health companies not only save time and money but also improve their care programs.
👏 TEAM VITAL
Vital was founded by machine learning specialists with experience building first-class APIs in healthcare. Our team has accumulated extensive work experience at leading tech companies such as Apple, Lyft, Google, WageStream and Babylon Health. Our backers include world-class investors at Y-Combinator, Point Nine, 20VC and notable angels from across health care e.g. Johannes Schildt (CEO – Kry), Kristian Ranta (CEO – Meru Health) as well as leading developer tools e.g. Jesse Dhillon (Plaid).
🔭 WHY WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU
In the year since Vital’s launch, we’ve seen strong initial traction mostly driven by our Outbound Sales Motion. Now it’s time for Inbound to shine! We’re looking for someone to come help define our content marketing across social media and our blogs. In health trust is everything, so we our prospects to have heard about us! We are in the early stages of building our content engine through LinkedIn Posts and Blogs, we’re looking for someone to manage and iterate the process but also bring new creative ideas that help us build thought leadership in our category 💪
✅ YOU’LL WORK ON
- Business Development: Conduct market research to identify potential customers and growth opportunities.
- Marketing Operations: Coordinating content marketing engine across copywriters, copyeditors, preparing briefs. Run experiments on different content frameworks to test what drives engagement.
- Swiss-Army Knife: Collaborating cross-functionally to solve and implement growth strategies and processes, this could vary from launching new copy on our website, creating a descript video
🧳 THE SKILLSET YOU’ll BRING
- Top-performer in your year
- Some experience in a scaling tech company, consulting, or investment banking, healthtech is a big bonus
- Some knowledge of digital marketing channels and strategies
- Proficiency in data analysis and performance metrics
- Excited by A/B testing, funnel optimization, and user engagement strategies
- Strong decision-making skills based on data-driven insights
- Proficient at optimizing complex processes
- Excellent written and spoken English skills with an exceptional feel for language and messaging to technical audience
- Self-driven personality with a “hands-on” approach
- Thrive in an environment where things can be ambiguous and you need to operate with autonomy
To apply for this job please visit vital-api.notion.site.