Website Helium Health
Helium Health is accelerating Africa’s transition to a technology and data-driven healthcare sector. We provide a suite of solutions that serve as the digital infrastructure for all healthcare stakeholders in Africa: providers, payers, patients & governments.
We are looking to hire a Growth Manager who will be responsible for executing a growth and expansion strategy for our direct-to-consumer products. This individual will identify, qualify and prospect target customers to sell our consumer products and services to them.
Sales & Business Development
Execute winning sales and business development strategies for Helium in the consumer, corporate and partnership market, driving sales and boosting revenue.
Drive, report and monitor performance against set targets. Identify and implement initiatives to increase target client engagement across various segments.
Manage new opportunities for business development, plan meetings and pitches. Work effectively with company teams to develop proposals that exceed the client’s expectation and objectives
Develop and respond to RFPs, Pre-Qualification, Bidding and formal presentations. Participate in the negotiation of contracts for corporates and partners.
Work with the Marketing team and other unit members to craft winning pitches that presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing on the customer’s needs and expectations.
Manage relationships with key stakeholders across our market to boost business development activities.
Close the deal. Deploy various selling and negotiation strategies to ensure that the deal is closed with a win-win for Helium and the customer.
Collaborate with the Medical Team and clearly communicate all expectations of customers to ensure that projects are managed to deliver on time and to specification.
Manage customer and stakeholder relationships and continually promote the Helium brand/services to ensure that Helium is top-of-mind for customers.
Business Research and Analysis
Gather information on market trends and data to aid the team’s development of growth strategies.
Engage in the research and analysis of consumer behaviors, products, market trends, culture etc. and use the data to provide insight to improve the attractiveness of our product / services to potential and current customers.
Manage team performance and development; mentor and coach reports to ensure performance in the team is sustained.
- Minimum 6 – 10 years’ experience in direct to consumer sales / business development / consumer marketing.
- Experience selling healthcare related services is an added advantage.
- Broad network of HNIs (High Network Individuals) in the Nigerian market.
- Proven ability in developing strong relationships and partnerships with customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Resilient and result driven, with great prospecting skills.
- Knowledge of consumer sales strategy. Ability to think strategically and critically with an innovative mindset, that constantly develops a creative approach to issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative and flexible work style. Willing to travel and engage with our customers at various locations
- A very good communicator. Strong presentation, listening, written and verbal skills.
- Proven ability to lead and drive a highly motivated and performance driven sales workforce for results.
- Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and work productivity tools.
- First degree in a relevant field from a reputable institution.
To apply for this job please click on -> heliumhealth.freshteam.com.