At Kessintech, we believe the world deserves better software. Software that’s easy to understand, setup, use and that gets the job done without hassle. We are a fully remote team building software for a global audience. Our current product lineups are deeply integrated with Shopify commerce platform and targeted at all forms of e-commerce stores.
What you’ll do:
- Gain full knowledge of our product, its capabilities and fine-tuning customer onboarding
- Experiment with and scale ads and sponsorships across Facebook, Google, Shopify Instagram, podcasts etc.
- Generate keywords, content ideas and lead content production for our website/ landing pages, blog, social media channels, case studies, newsletters etc.
- Manage dedicated specialists in digital disciplines
- Monitor/ Optimize our website SEO, drive discovery of our content via back links
- Set up and measure referral/ affiliate programs with reasonable incentives
- Think up fun ways to increase user engagement with the product and brand
- Set up and monitor product analytics and other growth tools
- Activate new user acquisition channels
- Engage and Educate communities related to our product
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Product Marketer.
- Have a track record of results in generating keywords, content ideas for blogs/ landing pages/ social media, creating ads via google or bing or facebook,
- Have a track record of results with SEO, back-linking and using SEO/ keywords monitoring tools e.g: SEMRUSH
- Understand our brand and how to leverage it for scalable user acquisition
- Deeply empathize with our customers and be able to think how they think
- Understand how to balance first principle thinking with data analysis
- Excellent writing, research, and communication skills.
- A detail-orientated and organized approach to work with a desire to move very quickly and constantly improve yourself and your team.
What you’ll get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Paid time off (leave days)
- Work tools
- We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities.
To apply for this job please click on -> docs.google.com.