Growth Product Manager
At Synthesia, we believe the future of media is synthetic, and we are on a mission to turn cameras into code and make everyone a creator.
Not sure what’s that all about? check this article from our CEO and Co-Founder, Victor Riparbelli. (If the hyperlink doesn’t work, search for synthetic media victor riparbelli on Google 😉)
In this position you’ll join our Growth team. You will be responsible for the smoothest website experience for our visitors and users.
📈 We generate a very big amount of leads every single day and the usage of product is growing super fast. On top of that, our product is one of its kind and naturally attracts a lot of interest and word of mouth.
In this position you’ll take over our website; we want to treat the website as a product. Dynamic, constantly optimized and with great copy. The website is already not bad at all right now – but we’d like to have the best possible B2B website around (think stripe.com). We aspire to both amaze new visitors visually, provide a very personalized experience and communicate the value of our product as clearly as possible.
You will work together with our head of growth, our product marketers, video editors, designers and more.
Here’s a few concrete things you’ll be able to do: 👇
- Constantly A/B test copy on our website (we have a lot of visitors so this is super fun)
- Define and execute new pages
- Plan and execute website long term roadmap
- Plan and work on fun viral campaigns like our Santa (synthesia.io/santa)
- Help choose and implement new website technologies if needed
Important to know: our head of growth is technical and is basically doing this role right now so he can be of big assistance.
Also: see a bit more about how we work here.
- 3+ years of experience working in tech startups
- You are naturally curious about marketing
- Great copywriting skills
- Proven experience with Webflow
- Proven experience with Hubspot
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS
- Good eye for design ability to work in Figma/Photoshop
- At least basic understanding of JS
- Stock Option Plan
- Flexible Work From Home Policy
- Team Offsites
Why now is a really exciting time to join Synthesia?
- Synthesia is the world’s leader in synthetic AI video generation working with some of the world’s biggest corporate and media brands
- We have crazy user traction with our first self-service product – Synthesia STUDIO – in just 12 months since the unveiling
- We have a very high NPS of 61 and customer reviews of 4.8/5 on G2
🚀 We are still a very small team of 55 people. Join the rocketship while it’s taking off.
To apply for this job please click on -> apply.workable.com.