As a Growth specialist, you will be pivotal in taking the company to the next stage of scale and social impact. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with other teams to create opportunities to support the success of the company. The pace is fast, the goal is interesting and innovation is expected. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of the company.
Who are you?
You’re a super-smart generalist with a growth mindset.
You’ve worked on growth or sales in an early-stage, high-growth tech startup.
You have a dogged determination and love running at a big challenge.
You fizz with creative ideas. But you also love making ideas happen.
You’re organized and fastidious about testing the right things in the right order.
You love variety – as comfortable manipulating data as picking up the phone.
- Owning metrics around savings and loans
- Ensuring rent savings and mortgages scales, allowing us to deliver social outcomes for renters and aspiring homeowners
- Owning offline growth experiments, including business development and sales around our growth features
- Testing and growing partnerships – outstanding relationship-building skills will be key to succeeding in this role
- Owning online growth experiments and channels, prioritizing cheaper, savvier growth hacks over paid ads on Google and Facebook – this isn’t a role for a pure performance marketer
- Running an experiment roadmap and defining and running your own experiments to quickly learn
- Ensuring successful experiments are brought elegantly into BAU and are continually refined
- 3 years’ growth, marketing or sales experience in a highly regarded, high-growth (ideally B2C) tech startup
- Strong Google Slides and sales skills, natural relationship builder and an empathetic salesperson
- Highly data-driven – strong Excel skills are essential, with ideally knowledge of SQL and Python
- Strong grasp of PPC and Facebook marketing
- Highly comfortable with tech tools and analytics platforms including Google Analytics
To apply for this job please click on -> www.linkedin.com.