Website Zorp one
Our users build mission-critical applications on Zorp. We have the responsibility of not just attracting the right users but also providing them the right context and all the support they need so they can build their applications in the right way, fast.
The growth team at Zorp helps our users to
- Discover our product easily
- Understand the value proposition clearly
- Use the product without any dependency on others all the while growing our quality user base.
What you will do
- Work closely with the CEO to build the growth channels
- Creating the right content to attract and onboard customers
- Build a community of early adopter and engage them
- Engage our audience via content, social media, events and other community-related activities
What you will need
- The willingness to try new approaches and experiment religiously
- A high bar for oral and written communication
- Be creative in trying out new experiments and analytical in measuring the impact and taking decisions
- Prior experience to clearly show the above capabilities. Eg., Around 3-4 years of work experience in growth or related teams in early stage startups.
What you will get
We believe if hiring smart people, given them the right direction and getting out of the way. Your growth in Zorp will only be limited by your abilities. If you’re on the right track, you should be leading a large function within Zorp in a few years.
- Work with some of the smartest people in the ecosystem in a small and tightly knit team
- Ownership over handling large impactful projects
- Work in a fast growing startup at a very early stage
- ESOPS and compensation on-par or better than market offering
How to best prepare for this interview?
- Nothing speaks better than the work you have done. We want to go deep into that.
- Show a significant achievement in scaling your personal or a company’s brand through communities (online or offline), social media, content
- Go through the growth strategies of companies growing via PLG and understand what worked and why it worked. This will help during the brainstorming session.
The Interview Process
- Introductory call with @Bala Panneerselvam (30 mins)
- Detailed working session with @Bala Panneerselvam (1.5 hours)
- Follow up call with @Vivek DK (30 mins)
- Follow up call with @Subramanya Somayaji (30 mins)
- Closing call and offer (30 mins)
The entire process should take max 2 weeks subject to your availability.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com