Grand Maridos provides the perfect mix of business and leisure in an environment that offers a unique blend of decorum and easy access to the city With over 40 rooms of different sizes furnished to give you true comfort and luxury. A conference hall with a capacity of up to 250 people, for any events, with 1 restaurant that serves local and foreign delicacies, a fitness center with certified instructors, and 24/7 power supply and security by the best security firms in the country.
Job Position: Guest Service Agent
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- To greet and welcome the guests who are checking in, arrange for the collection and storage of their luggage
- To pay close attention and carefully listen to the needs of the guests and to attend to their special needs
- If there are any issues, he/she is responsible for apologizing in an empathetic manner and then sorting out the problems in a calm and quiet manner
- To keep a track of the current hotel accommodations and ensure that the hotel registration procedures are carried out appropriately
- To promptly respond to the customer’s inquiries and demands, and make arrangements for the subsequent services by coordinating with the other department
- To promote the products and services of the hotel, so that there is maximum flow of cash ensuring better business growth
- He/she keeps himself abreast with the latest developments in the hotel and reviews and updates it.
- He is also responsible for ensuring that the bills generated are posted to appropriate accounts by co-ordinating with the accounts department.
- He/she is responsible for obtaining the necessary and relevant approvals and signatures and makes sure that the rules and regulations are being followed by them.
- He/she makes sure that the registrations are in accordance with the management’s practices.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 3 years work experience.
Hows to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com