Website Team Apt
The Head of Digital’s role includes spearheading digital marketing strategy, including paid search and ad programs, channel ad campaign strategy, search engine optimization, email marketing, marketing automation, and more.
He/She will work closely with marketing leadership to secure a budget, employ these strategies, and analyze and report results.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Set up and build-out of paid media channels accounts, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Twitter, Bing, LinkedIn, etc.
- Provide keyword research and analysis
- Review landing pages for keyword optimization
- Perform bid management
- Monitor campaigns, budgets and performance
- Develop and employ monthly email marketing campaigns
- Analyze click-through rates, conversion rates and relevant KPIs
- Track campaign performance through daily pacing reports, weekly analysis reports, and monthly budget allocation reporting
- Produce monthly campaign reports
- Work with the online marketing team to maximize online marketing campaigns
- Track the ROI of paid channels and report to marketing leadership and other executives
- Manage a team of digital marketing specialists; analyze the performance of team members
- Marketing experience, ideally in marketing automation, email marketing, or a related field
- At least 5 years proven experience carrying out impactful digital campaigns that drive valuable results
- Solid understanding of paid media landscape, including new/shifting platforms and solutions
- Willingness and ability to stay up-to-date on recent digital marketing trends and opportunities
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources, budgets, and onsite personnel.
- Strong communication skills – written and oral.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ideal candidate is certified with a Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time
- You are metric-driven and can draw insight from complex marketing data
- Confident with a dynamic personality
- Analytical and data-driven – can track the ROI of paid channels.
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.eu.greenhouse.io.