About the job
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven HR Professional as our Head of People and Culture. One who possesses in-depth knowledge and expertise in core HR functions, able to interface with all levels of staff with tact and diplomacy, and drive a high-performance culture at Tuteria.
- Ensure efficient talent acquisition, onboarding, retention, and manage the employee work cycle in the organization.
- Promote employee engagement and foster a good work culture and positive work environment to support team performance and job satisfaction.
- Draft and implement humane corporate policies and employee handbook in line with labor laws and ensure satisfactory compliance.
- Plan and execute an efficient performance management and reward system for employees including training and development initiatives to bridge performance gaps.
- Oversee payroll management and ensure compliance with relevant laws and tax obligations.
- Build and drive a high-performance culture in Tuteria and collaborate with the management team in providing leadership.
- Serve as a liaison between employees and management to address concerns and resolve issues
- Ensure the effective delivery of operational HR services and compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business administration, or a related field.
- An HR Certification is an added advantage (CIPM, PHRi, or SHRM)
- Not less than 4 years of work experience as an HR professional.
- Passionate about people, education and making an impact.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Active listening, Emotional Intelligence, and stakeholder management skills
- Strong leadership, organizational and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and organized
- Proficient use of Microsoft 365, HRIS, and analytical tools.
- Highly proactive style of work, with a demonstrated track record of developing innovative approaches.
- Knowledge of labour laws, and best modern HR practices and softwares.
Location: Lagos Mainland
Interested candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 21st of August 2023 (Only qualified candidates will be contacted)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.