Website Fadac Resources and Services
Head of Project
- To manage the whole project life cycle from negotiation phase to delivery phase including health, safety, quality and environmental standards.
- To manage the project team on what is feasible and achievable during before and after project execution.
- To analyze and create project risk mitigation plans before and during projects.
- To manage the individual project life cycle within the defined project governance.
- Conduct in-depth reviews and analysis of all project or contract documents so as to be familiar with every detail and/or requirements.
- Responsible for coordinating internal resources and contractors for the smooth execution of the project(s)
- Ensure that project (s) are delivered on time and within the budget and scope.
- Responsible for the availability and efficient allocation of resources.
- Responsible for the development of a detailed project plan to monitor the progress.
- Responsible for developing project (s) objectives and scopes, involving all relevant stakeholders and also ensuring technical feasibility of the project (s)
- Responsible for managing the changes in project scope, schedule, and cost.
- Measure project performance using the appropriate tools and techniques.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with clients and stakeholders.
- Assist in the maintenance, development, and enhancement of the company’s relationship with contractors in a bid to produce strategic partnership.
- Train and mentor employees in areas of project management and estimating.
- First Degree in Civil Engineering / Building Technology or Quantity Surveying.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, out of which 3 must be in a managerial capacity.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Experience with techno commercial issues to include tendering, contract negotiation and vendor management.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.