Job Title: Head of Salesforce CoE
About the Role:
The Head of Salesforce CoE role is pivotal to deliver professional and commercially astute services to Capita’s business and clients. The incumbent will own the definition, development and delivery of all phases of a digital technology practice as it pertains to Salesforce.com. Leading and and mentor a team of software development professionals to quickly deliver innovative prototypes and digital solutions to support the growth and development of Capita divisions. The team will work collaboratively with business experts to understand their requirements and refine solutions using Salesforce.com and associated technologies and work with sales executives and management to design and execute strategies for growing revenues for Salesforce solution services and staffing services . The role holder will demonstrate all Capita Values (Open, Ingenious, Collaborative, Effective) and have superb relationship building skills. The team will either deliver fully formed solutions to be maintained by the Software Application/Product Support team or a prototypes to be further developed by the Digital Development Centre.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, plan and build the Salesforce CoE
- Deliver high-quality digital solutions and prototypes to meet client requirements.
- Proactively manage and deliver services to clients ensuring a consistently excellent level of service
- Develop client engagement practices including, but not limited to, technical solutions, process and wider methodologies
- Develop and maintain a talented, engaged and motivated team.
- Maintain ownership of all technical aspects of the SF COE practice: project management, program management, analysis, architecture, evaluation, design, build, data migrations/quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, custom development and client service/satisfaction and partner agreements.
- Be the delivery lead for all solution services deliverables under Salesforce Practice.
- Assist in the creation of best practices and COE model for the Salesforce Practice
- Become a trusted advisor to senior stakeholders, maintaining consistent and regular communication with them.
- Foster a close working relationship with Service Excellence.
- Maintain up to date industry knowledge of Salesforce licensing, policies and practices.
- Lead and assist with the training and development of staff.
What we’re looking for:
- Manages the development of prototypes and solutions.
- Manages a team of Salesforce Professionals.
- Demonstrate all Capita Values (Open, Ingenious, Collaborative, Effective).
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com and associated technologies
- Leadership skills and the ability to inspire and motivate a team of software development professionals.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Clear communication, both written and verbally.
- Excellent time management and personal organisation skills, and able to multi-task.
About Capita Technology and Software Solutions
Capita Technology and Software Solutions (TSS) is a newly formed global shared service, responsible for delivering innovation and digital transformation for Capita’s businesses and clients. We work collaboratively with Capita’s divisions to shape the right digital technology solutions to help clients work differently, engage differently, sell differently and to be resilient to whatever next comes their way. We create innovative technology and software solutions for Capita’s clients and businesses while ensuring secure, resilient and predictable service delivery. Technology and Software Solutions brings together 5000+ colleagues from across Capita into a single function to deliver world-class technology and software solutions for Capita’s businesses and clients.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We’re an equal opportunity and Disability Confident employer, which means we recruit and develop people based on their merit and passion. We’re committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and working environment for everyone. If you need the job description or application form in an alternative format (such as large print or audio), or if you’d like to discuss other changes or support you might need going forward, please email Iqbal at email@example.com or call 07784 237318 and we’ll get back to you. For more information about equal opportunities and process adjustments, please visit the Capita Careers website.
To apply for this job please visit www.capita.com.