Full Job Description
Health Facilitators at Dynamic Ventures
- We are recruiting intelligent candidates who can:
- Facilitate high impact classroom and online session, experiential learning using activities and group discussion
- Thoroughly review all necessary materials to ensure a successful learning experience.
- Work with the training team to create training materials
- Support delegates to identify how they will apply the learning back in their job role.
- Ability to create a learning environment where delegates feel they can be themselves (and share experiences in confidence)
- Excellent verbal communication skills for training delivery; must have a dynamic and engaging classroom presence
- Excellent written communication skills are required; must be able to write in a grammatically correct, clear and concise manner
- Must be proficient with word processing (MS Word), spreadsheet (Excel) and presentation (PowerPoint) software programs
- Excellent skills in critical thinking, problem-solving, decision making, and influencing
- Ability to monitor the method of communication and adjust as needed based on to whom and what they are communicating
- Must be 20 years of age or above
- Minimum of first degree from a recognized tertiary institution plus relevant professional qualifications
- Strong training/facilitating experience on the subject.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Internship, New grad
Salary: From ₦70,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lagos: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Health Facilitators at Dynamic VenturesShare with someone