Website Aston Carter
About the job
Job Title: Healthcare Customer Service
Location**:* 100% Remote
Will last three weeks in length and runs Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm EST
Schedule: Must be available to be assigned a shift anywhere Monday – Sunday between 5:00am – 6:00pm EST: Even Holidays at Time and Half.
Duration: 6 month contract to hire
Job Description: as a Healthcare Customer Service;
- You will Inbound Voice & chat
- Outbound calls are for following up on unresolved customer issues or contacting supporting IT or provider offices
- Average calls per day can range from 20-25 depending on hours. (this is likely to increase we are hiring due to upcoming volume increase expectations) 20-40 calls per day
- Chat function has increased lately, so that could be 50% of your day.
- Voice & chat support will be to support customer from start to finish joining their tele-visit process with their provider
- Help navigate device, download apps, test audio & video in waiting room sessions
- Troubleshoot issues when process does not work as planned
- Confirm browser compatibility, reset device permissions, check detection of cameras & mic, clear cache, download alternate programs
- Meet quality of call standards & adherence to schedule 90%
- Manage and monitor ongoing customer issue tickets, follow up when needed, partner with peers for hand-off on after hours of shift.
About Aston Carter:
Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email@example.com](mailto:%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
To apply for this job please visit apply.astoncarter.com.