We are urgently recruiting for an HMO Officer with relevant experience working as an HMO officer in a hospital or a health insurance organization to receive requests, complaints and ensure employee HMO satisfaction.
- First-tier support to resolve employee complaints.
- Explain benefits, eligibility status, and enrolment processing procedures to all employees.
- Receive, Process and channel complaints appropriately to ensure employee satisfaction.
- Maintain organized employee HMO data and records.
- Conduct HMO satisfaction surveys and give feedbacks to the HMO(s).
- 1 – 2 years of HMO experience is required.
- Minimum of first degree (B.Sc./HND) or its equivalent in a health/medical or science related field. Candidates with a degree in other fields but with relevant experience may also apply.
- Knowledge of HMO operations and health insurance scheme.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Communication skills (both verbal and oral).
- Ability to pay attention to details.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.