About the job
“Why work for Accor?We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS” Job DescriptionHousekeeping ManagerBe responsible for the daily administration and operation of the Housekeeping Department. Ensure all guestrooms, public and back of the house areas (excluding kitchen areas) are maintained to standard and meticulously cleaned. Ensure staff are trained and have the equipment to consistently deliver outstanding room product and personalized service. Provide guests and colleagues a safe environment to stay and work in.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee administration and management of the Housekeeping operation and ensure all service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
- Maximize rooms revenue through participating in yield management meetings and implementing supporting agreed upon Revenue Management strategies and practices
- Maintain all guest rooms, public areas and heart of the house areas; ensuring that the highest standard of cleanliness is met
- Manage the departmental budget in a fiscally responsible manner
- Monitor labour costs while ensuring effective scheduling and department productivity
- Ensure lost and found procedures are followed through accurately and consistently
- Act as liaison for all external contractors and vendors
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities
- Attractive Salary: Our goal is to acknowledge our employees’ skills and performance, while at the same time respecting the principles of fairness and non-discrimination.
- Regular Support: Meeting in a calm setting, conducting an appraisal, and setting targets is a valuable process, both for managers and employees. Several meetings or discussions are held throughout the year to facilitate dialogue and motivate teams.
- Wellness for all: With operations over 63 countries, we strive to ensure the well-being, health, and safety of all our teams. Accor is extremely attentive to its employees and their loved ones.
QualificationsYour experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Minimum of four (4) years work experience in similar role with a reputable hotel brand
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- Mathematical skills needed in order to appropriately mix cleaning agents according to the prescription of the manufacturer
- The ability to take the initiative and lead others
Additional InformationOur commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.