Website AmorServ Talents
HR and Legal Advisor
About the job
We are seeking a skilled and dynamic Human Resources and Legal Advisor to join our team. As a Human Resources and Legal Advisor, you will play a pivotal role in providing comprehensive guidance on HR policies, legal compliance, and employment law matters. You will collaborate closely with the HR department and senior management to develop, implement, and maintain HR policies and procedures in accordance with legal requirements and industry best practices.
- Advise management on HR policies, employment law, and regulatory compliance to ensure adherence to legal obligations.
- Develop, review, and update HR policies, employment contracts, and employee handbooks to ensure legal compliance.
- Manage employee relations matters, including investigations, disciplinary actions, and terminations, while maintaining legal compliance and fairness.
- Conduct legal research to stay abreast of employment laws and regulations, providing timely updates and recommendations to HR and management.
- Assist in resolving employee disputes and legal claims, liaising with external legal counsel when necessary.
- Support the development and delivery of HR training programs, focusing on legal compliance and best practices.
- Stay informed about emerging HR and legal trends, proactively identifying potential legal risks or issues.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure legal compliance in areas such as compensation and benefits, data privacy, and employment contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Human Resources, or a related field. Juris Doctor (JD) degree preferred.
- Proven experience in HR and legal advisory roles, with a solid understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of employee relations, compensation and benefits, performance management, and HR best practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to apply legal principles to HR matters.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, effectively conveying legal concepts to non-legal professionals.
- Discretion and professionalism in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and time management abilities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional certification in HR or employment law is a plus.
This is a full-time position. We are open to remote candidates.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.