HR Business Development Officer
We require the service of an experienced Business Development Officer who will be responsible for identifying sales leads, pitch Human Resources services to new clients, and maintain a good working relationship with old and new contacts.
- Identify sales leads, and pitch our Human Resources services to old and new clients.
- Work with executives to implement marketing strategies and new opportunities
- Follow up new business opportunities in HR and set up meetings
- Ensure that the company meets revenue targets
- Plan, prepare and make presentations to Clients
- Maintain a good working relationship with old and new contacts.
- Communicate HR products developments to prospective clients
- Write reports
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Candidate must demonstrate self-confidence, love networking and enjoy presenting and public speaking.
- Experience as a Sales executive in a Human Resources Services providing Organization is an added advantage.
- Must hold at least a degree in any relevant course
- Must have good business sense and negotiation skills
- Should have a deep understanding of marketing principles
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org