Title: HR Specialist
About The Company:
uSERP is a performance-driven SEO firm serving venture-backed software and tech-enabled companies like monday.com, Robinhood, ActiveCampaign, and 100s more. We’re a diverse team of SEO experts spanning the globe, with a home-base in the United States. We’re a team of 40+ fully remote members doing amazing projects with industry-transforming clients, publicly traded companies, and technological unicorns.
Sound fun? Come join us!
About the HR Specialist Role
The HR specialist is responsible for screening, interviewing, recruiting, and placing employees in the organization.
This includes things like: employee relations, looking after employee compensation, and benefiting schemes.
Moreover, human resource specialists are responsible to assist the senior management in developing and implementing the right strategies for candidate selection, and application interviewing processes. A human resources specialist is also responsible to provide a specialist’s level advice on intricate HR matters and ensure that these practices comply with legal rules and labor statistics.
Human resource specialists analyze both the long and short-term business requirements after analyzing the goals, and then work on the fulfillment of those needs.
Do you excel at recruiting, wrangling, and motivating people? Are you comfortable with fast-paced environments and rapid growth?
Then you’d be a great fit for our company culture, and vision we’ve set: rise to be the best SaaS SEO agency.
Our mission is serious, and runs deep within the company culture: we are all building towards something meaningful. If it sounds cheesy, lame, or “over the top” — this isn’t the right fit for you.
Job Description — Stuff you’d do as HR Specialist
- Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages
- Manage the recruitment and hiring pipeline:
- Interviews, projects, offer letters, employee onboarding, training, and more
- Plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions between managers and specialists
- Inform employees about additional benefits they’re eligible for (e.g extra vacation days)
- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records
- Keep detailed records of salary increases for each employee
- Forecast hiring needs and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Executive Assistant to manage payroll
What Our Team Values
We are a fully remote company, so we expect you to manage your time and responsibilities with no in-person oversight.
On the flip side, that means we don’t micromanage you, track your time, and make you punch in and out. We aren’t interested in babysitting you. We’re interesting in fostering your success and the success of the team.
We believe in giving people tasks and getting out of their way.
- Teamwork: we’re fully remote and thrive on being a cohesive team that communicates and helps each other succeed.
- Transparency: tell things how they are. We want unimpeachable character.
- Commitment: to your team, your clients, the company, and most importantly: yourself and continual growth.
- Bias towards action: startups thrive on action. Theory can only get you so far. If you prefer taking action and getting it done, you’ll fit in well here.
- Desire to win: we aren’t here to just exist as a random SEO agency. We are here to become the best in this space. New challenges and fast growth should be music to your ears.
Want to be a part of our accelerated growth, working with billion dollar brands to scale their organic rankings? We want you on the team 😃
– Fully remote (US Based time zone)
– Salaried position (starts at $40,000)
Who you are:
- 2+ years HR experience
- General knowledge of Zenefits, Guideline, HR software equivalents
- Proven work experience as an HR Specialist or HR Generalist
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Team management skills
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources or relevant field
- US-based time zone, fully remote
- Must be comfortable on Zoom / Camera meetings
- Personable, confident, and people-driven
- You love having conversations with other people
To apply for this job please visit codelessinteractivellc.recruitee.com.