Website Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
Location: Okota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client seeks the services of a HSE Officer to ensure all the workers at the site are working in a safe environment and are following all correct safety procedures.
- Assessment and approval of a safety plans
- Continuous inspection of project sites, to ensure a hazard-free environment
- Verification of tools and equipment to ensure good quality
- Promoting safe practices on site
- Creating and enforcing safety guidelines and programs
- Carrying out drills and exercises on managing emergencies
- Conducting investigations on accidents
- Verifying that all safety reports are submitted to related government institutions.
- Responding to workers’ safety concerns
- Assisting with the preparation of a health and safety plan
- Establishing and maintaining health and safety communication structures
- Continuous monitoring of all safety-related documents, reports, and issues to keep them updated.
- Conduct daily environmental and safety audits
- Inspect and examine all health and safety-related complaints, workplace accidents, outbreaks of diseases, the spill of hazardous toxins or poison
- M.Sc / B.Sc qualification
- Minimum of two years’ experience
- Must be NEBOSH certified
- Ability to communicate excellently in both oral and written format
- Strong listening skills to be able to get valuable information from employees
- Good organizational and record-keeping abilities – the ability to maintain a good record of all safety-related activities
- Profound knowledge of company project work. This will assist the HSE Officer to design and implement effective safety solutions
- Good team player, Self-confident, motivated, and independent individual
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.