Website Amaiden Energy
We are recruiting for the role: HSE Specialist at Amaiden Energy
– Support construction safety lead in accordance with the five work streams of the Project HSE Philosophy, and Project Charter share values. – Support onboarding training for sub-contractor personnel, be part of safety leadership and culture journey implementation.
– Support safety readiness reviews of contractor and subcontractors prior to site mobilisation.
– Facilitate the implementation of site specific HSSE Plan, and Safe Work Procedures.
– Support the implementation of Base ++ HSSE Management Philosophy GAoTC HSSESP plan to achieve the declared/aspired future Requirement
– OHS certification (or equivalent)
– First Degree or HND in Engineering, Sciences and Social Sciences
– 3+ Years in Oil & Gas; 3 Years in direct HSSE Role
– Indigene of Niger Delta is an advantage
- Behavioural and psychological Safety experience is important
- Contractor Safety Management and Contract experience is a plus
- Ability to work across international/cultural boundaries.
Strong team player with good communications and interpersonal skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org