- Full Time
Website Dynamic Careers
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time.
- Pensions and benefits administration.
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements.
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees.
- Organising staff training sessions and activities.
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance.
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures.
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organisation.
Human Resource Assistant at Dynamic Careers
- Successful candidate must have an associate degree in HR or a related field (bachelor’s degree preferred).
- Previous work experience as a HR personnel is an added advantage.
- Candidate must have strong communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to quickly resolve people’s problems.
- Candidate must be familiar with database systems and common HR applications.
Salary: From ₦75,000.00 per month
COVID-19 considerations: Any qualified candidates who get to the interview stage must have his/her face mask on his face at all time.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lagos: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- National Diploma (Preferred)
- working: 1 year (Preferred)
- HR Certificate or any Professional course on HR (Preferred)
To apply for this job please click on -> ng.indeed.com.