In-House French into English Linguist
We are currently looking for an In-House French into English Linguist to join our dynamic team, where you will be responsible for optimizing the effectiveness and performance of our clients’ global content across territory, platform, and media. You will work with a variety of clients from different industries, including luxury, retail, travel, and technology, helping them to create engaging content that resonates with audiences around the world.
Joining Locaria means becoming part of a pioneering agency that combines engagement metrics with content creation processes by harnessing data from all stages of the customer journey, including awareness, consideration, and engagement. We are looking for someone who is passionate about languages and enjoys working in a multicultural environment.
- Translate and proofread a wide range of marketing and advertising materials from French into English, ensuring that they are accurately translated and meet client briefs and requirements
- Work closely with our SEO team to create high-quality content that is optimized for search engines and perform keyword research in both French and English
- Conduct market research and analyze data to ensure that clients’ content is culturally appropriate for their target markets
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver copy that is consistent with clients’ brand values and guidelines
- Attend client meetings and calls as required to discuss linguistic requirements and provide advice on language and cultural nuances
- Provide linguistic expertise to other members of the team as required
- Stay up to date with industry developments and emerging trends in multilingual marketing and advertising
- Fluent in French and English with excellent written and verbal communication skills in both languages
- Degree in Translation, Languages, Marketing, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in translation, preferably in a marketing or advertising context
- Proven ability to translate and proofread a wide range of marketing materials, including SEO-friendly web copy, PPC ads, email campaigns, and more
- Strong understanding of cultural nuances and the ability to adapt content to meet the preferences of different global audiences
- Knowledge of SEO principles and an ability to create content that is optimized for search engines
- Attention to detail, with excellent organizational and time management skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.