Inbound Sales Development Representative at FingerprintJS
FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Coinbase, Booking.com, Yahoo, and eBay just to name a few.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS (16K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $44M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
Based in Chicago, IL, FingerprintJS is a fast growing software development company specializing in the anti-fraud space preventing digital fraud by uniquely and accurately identifying users, and empowering technical teams to use that data in a way that works for their unique needs. They lead the industry with 99.5% accuracy in identifying unique browsers and are trusted by some of the largest websites (based on traffic).
The Inbound Sales Development Representative role holds a key position in the growth and development of our sales pipeline. Success in this role directly impacts our sales funnel and team targets.
What You’ll Do:
- Assume ownership of all inbound leads
- Responsible for qualifying and nurturing leads
- Ensure all inbound leads are investigated in a timely manner
- Identify leads and pass onto other teams as appropriate based on lead size and other factors.
- Work closely with marketing (and other stakeholders) to create a strong feedback loop from our prospects
- Using consultative and value selling techniques to identify needs, determine eligibility and present best solutions that solve customers’ needs.
- Clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
What you’ll need:
- 1-2 years sales experience in the PaaS/SaaS industries OR 1-2 years of closing experience in another industry.
- A go-getter attitude, who wants to develop new and innovative communications workflows.
- Feels comfortable in any vertical and has a technical aptitude
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Positive attitude with an energetic, entrepreneurial mindset
Our core values:
- No BS. We are radically transparent, open, and direct. We say what we mean and we mean what we say.
- Fail. Learn. Grow. We aren’t afraid to take big bets and make mistakes along the way in order to build a truly successful business. All ideas are welcome and evaluated equally based on merit, not position.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously. We aim to be informal and authentic in our working lives. We meet challenges with humor and humility.
- Be level 5 helpful. We take as much initiative as possible when we support others and when we ask for help. (https://medium.com/helpful-com/how-to-be-an-effective-early-stage-employee-hint-be-helpful-e681b456a01f)
- We are Global. We are a multicultural organization that values diversity in perspectives and backgrounds. We work wherever and whenever we’re happiest, and look for talent all across the globe.
What we offer:
- Compensation: a competitive compensation package plus startup equity.
- Unlimited time off: work-life balance is important to us and we recognize everybody is different when it comes to taking time off. We offer a flexible vacation policy so you can take the time off that you need.
- Remote-first and globally distributed: a 100% remote-first, asynchronous environment that respects time-zone differences. We have team members in the US, Canada, Argentina, Poland, Turkey, Russia, just to name a few. You choose where you do your work best!
- Tech: company provided Macbook for our employees (you get to keep it after 3 years).
- Culture: small team, lean hierarchy and no politics. Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
- Fun: We also do fun virtual events for our team and will be planning a team offsite soon!
- Professional development: we want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.)!
- Personal development: freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas!
- Opportunity to work and connect with a world-class team from around the globe!
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. FingerprintJS strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.greenhouse.io.