Inbound Sales Development Representative
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works at remote.com/how-it-works ). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook (at remote.com/handbook ) to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor . If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How We Work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as an Inbound Sales Development Representative, joining our Sales team.
- Goal-oriented self-starter – Highly motivated to reach goals and key deliverables.
- Desire to advance your sales skills and learn new sales tactics.
- Able to think strategically and tactically. Able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Sales or sales development experience is preferred, but not required
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Perform outreach to inbound leads and inquiries using email, calls, and social channels
- Qualify inbound prospects from the website, chat and events to determine if there is the need for Remote
- Educate prospects on Remote’s offerings and clearly communicate Remote’s value propositions to prospects
- Pass-qualified prospects off to the appropriate sales rep by booking a meeting and organizing easily digestible notes about the prospect’s needs
- Provide feedback to the Marketing Team regarding quality of marketing-sourced lead
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we’re offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page .
- You’ll report to: SDR Manager
- Team: Sales
- Location: EMEA
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Panel Interview with Director of Sales Development and Sales Enablement Manager (role play exercise included)
- Prior employment verification check(s)
- (async) Offer
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.greenhouse.io.