Lead, develop and enhance Incident and Crisis Management across Capita.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the design of the Group’s Resilience strategy encompassing property, people, technology and supplier resilience disciplines and implement in the assigned business divisions
- Develop and support the crisis management frameworks and support the first line business in implementing the frameworks
- Provide development and support of the framework including subject matter expertise, exercising, plan updates/maintenance and playbooks at divisional level
- Develop and provide group-wide tools to support framework implementation and ensure alignment to industry best practice
- Directly manage the crisis management framework at executive level including plans, playbooks and testing
- Implement and support the group wide crisis framework and oversee the embedding of the framework (training, exercising, best practice and crisis management support) into the divisions
- Support bids and acquisitions through specialist advice
- Provide the Resilience Director with an independent view of the key risks relating to incident and crisis management
- Identify opportunities for improvement and enhancement to incident management processes across the group
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of delivering 1LOD/2LOD Crisis Management ideally within a regulated environment
- Solid experience of operating crisis management at a senior level
- A detailed knowledge of the standards (ISO, BCI), tools and techniques of crisis management
- Strong ability to manage a large and diverse team in multiple locations and jurisdictions with a proven track record of effective people management, including managing senior managers, operational and IT staff
- High standard of analytical, organisational and planning skills and resource management together with ability to problem solve, prioritise effectively and to deliver results
- Strong communication (including report writing), challenging, investigative, influencing and presentational skills, with senior management and in formal committee settings
- Ability to work across geographic sites and travel as appropriate to the business unit and region
- PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
About Group Risk & Compliance
Our Group Risk and Compliance Function is one of Capita’s central corporate functions and is keeping our business safe for today and tomorrow. Our team is advancing the way we deal with risk and compliance in response to continual business and regulatory changes. We’re working with Capita business units to communicate and advise on regulatory compliance requirements, and helping to prevent issues before they become serious. Join us and discover better as you create a more resilient business for the future.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary (dependent on experience)
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 55,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit www.capita.com.