Help strengthen our Team as our IT Infrastructure Architect. Home based role.
Great opportunity to join our team as our IT Architect to work with various external and internal contact within the client, and offer support to the delivery and operational teams including developers, testers, business users, InfoSec, service management and other key stakeholders to ensure the solution design is understood and being adhered to.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Analysing business requirements and translating those requirements into a solution that achieves the stated business needs
- Create solution architectures and viewpoints that ensure Business, Data, Application and Technology viewpoints are aligned into a solution that will deliver the required capabilities to the organisation and our clients
- Analyse business drivers and identify corresponding change requirements and roadmap
- Design and lead the solution architecture based on business requirements
- Define principles to guide solution selection, design and implementation
- Lead and facilitate solution option analysis where appropriate
- Liaise with application and infrastructure projects to ensure solutions fit within those architectures
- Define solution patterns to provide solution implementation that are reusable and repeatable
- Facilitate stakeholder engagement sessions ensuring consensus and buy-in across all stakeholders is obtained and maintained throughout project lifecycle
- Creation of solution architecture viewpoints and principles, and advocate existing viewpoints and principles throughout the business
- Provide consultancy to other business areas and clients
- Facilitate IT cost inputs into wider commercial models
- Maintain knowledge of industry direction, best practice and standards
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in a Business, Infrastructure, Technology & Solution Architect role
- Experience working with, and designing solutions across, a range of technologies and specialisms
- Experience of architecting solutions within the cloud (AWS / Azure)
- Awareness and understanding of serverless computing, IaaS, SaaS and PaaS
- Experience in two or more of the core Microsoft Products (AD, SQL Server, App-V/VDI, Hyper-V, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint), VMware, Citrix, Cloud Storage, and Hyperconverged Solutions technologies is also useful.
- Experience in the following areas would be advantageous
- Digital integrations using API / SOA
- Automation / RPA methods and technologies
- Enterprise scale telephony (Genesys / Avaya)
- Pre/Post Sales experience
- Strong communication skills and able to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels within the organisation
- Experience of designing solutions delivered from cloud services
- Problem solver able to assess a wide range of requirements and constraints and identify the most appropriate target solution aligned to the organisation’s enterprise architecture roadmap
- Business & Technology minded and able to quickly learn and adapt to business and requirements change, new technologies, applications and infrastructures
- Awareness of TOGAF
About Capita Experience:
Capita Experience focus on serving a blue-chip client base in the UK and across Europe, with the aim of growing within these markets and expanding to new markets. Our primary focus is to help our clients digitise their interactions with customers, members and other stakeholders, and move towards an integrated data-driven, insight-led and personalised customer experience
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to progress your career
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27 days with length of service) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- Company matched pension, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave and plenty more
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 55,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit www.capita.com.