Website Simply Smart Technology
Inside Sales Representative
We are recruiting for the role of an Inside Sales Representative.
Simply Smart Technology is a fast growing technology company with offices in downtown Chicago and downtown Milwaukee.
Our Chicago office is conveniently located in the Bucktown neighborhood at 1890 N Milwaukee Ave (Store 1). One block away from the Western blue line stop. We are located near delicious restaurant options, trendy shopping, and a variety of gyms.
The office itself is a bright and open purpose built space equipped with modern amenities.
Perks include team lunches and remote work days.
Our company has a tried and true track record of sales success. Compensation is salary + commission. Our sales professionals in this role have exceeded their compensation targets every year. Make six-figures in your first two years.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for hunting new business.
The Inside Sales Representative operates independently and is the lead on all sales opportunities. This includes, researching, calling/emailing, qualifying, responding to RFPs, drafting proposals and closing new opportunities.
The Inside Sales Representative will use company approved templates, workflows, and proposals to develop new business opportunities.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for managing the entire sales cycle from lead generation to closing opportunities.
- Use a consultative sales approach to build relationships with small and medium sized business owners/executives
- Create lead generating strategies in collaboration with leadership to drive new growth opportunities
- Drive revenue by meeting and/or exceeding sales quota
- Provide timely follow up communication to prospects and clients
- Manage existing key account relationships to ensure a high level of customer service
- Work with help desk and senior technicians to ensure clients’ needs are being met
- Log sales activities in Sales CRM (Hubspot)
- Serve as a point of contact for our clients when needed and provide excellent customer service
- Do monthly and quarterly status meetings
- Able to get along with many different types of people (especial techs!)
- Have a even keel, clam demeanor
- Be a good listener and thoughtful question asker
We are looking for individuals with good character, a genuine interest in leading a team, and the ability to bring in new business.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B new business development
- Experience working for an IT services or printer sales company a bonus
- Willingness to cold calling to generate sales
- Ability to research companies and generate prospects
- Comfortable creating schedules, structure, and reports independently
- Team oriented approach to work
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage up and push information out
- Ability to self-start
- Bachelors degree from accredited university required (online only universities not accepted)
Salary plus commission.
Full time remote work position.
Health, dental, and vision insurance.
Pre-tax transit benefits.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.