Inside Sales Specialist
ULesson is an e-learning platform that helps African students be the very best they can be. Our team of talented people is passionate about media, technology, education and the continent. We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about media, technology, education, and the African continent, to join our team.
• Present, promote and sell/upsell the company’s products to existing and prospective customers – either through direct contact or telephonic correspondence.
• Address customer concerns and questions and overcome potential roadblocks in the sales cycle; to maximize customer satisfaction.
• Attend all scheduled training to ensure you have sufficient product knowledge about the company’s offering to help your interaction with prospective and existing customers
• Ensure that you maintain strict confidentiality on customer information you access • Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
• Give feedback on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new product(s).
• Handle grievances to protect the company’s reputation.
• Familiarise yourself with the work tools and software, which are provided by the company and necessary for successfully carrying out your responsibilities.
Qualification and Skill
• Minimum of HND; BSc/BA with at least 2years of sales experience
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience as telesales representative and/or other sales/customer service role a plus.
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
• Creative thinking skills.
• The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
• Good sales ability.
• Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
• Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.
Please note: This is a target-driven role.
Compensation: #65,000 basic + attractive commission +performance
To apply for this job please click on -> bit.ly.