Website First Independent Global Group
About the job
We are looking for a result-driven insurance advisor to be responsible for providing insurance advice to clients on various classes of insurance, including group life insurance. The insurance advisor will generate leads, meet with clients, complete a financial needs analysis, and present them with customized financial proposals. You should thereafter discuss and market insurance options that suit their needs.
To be successful as an insurance advisor, you should stay up to date with the latest products and benefits and inform clients of these offerings. Ultimately, a top-notch Insurance Advisor should offer specialized guidance and advice on areas of concern and empower people to live better lives.
- Meeting with clients.
- Offering specialized financial guidance and advice.
- Completing insurance needs analyses.
- Creating and explaining customized plans.
- Utilizing knowledge of strategic risk placement.
- Assessing clients’ risk portfolios.
- Analyzing clients’ risk.
- Encouraging clients to invest in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in insurance or convincing interest in Insurance.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A professional appearance.
- On-going training in the latest products and benefits.
- Attendance at product launches and seminars.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.