About the job
LOCATION : LAGOS / NIGERIA
Our Integration Engineering team is responsible for providing technical leadership and guidance to our Merchants while building integrations into our payments company.
- You will work closely with merchant technical and product teams as their primary point of contact during integration.
- Understand user, business and product requirements and how our payments company’s APIs, SDK and other product offerings can meet them.
- Work closely with our payments company’s merchant, and engineering team to understand what& technically possible with our payments product APIs.
- Work very closely with Account Management and the Sales team to get merchants live and transacting with our payments product in the shortest time possible
- Ability to dive into the details and help merchants with technical issues
Requirements & Qualification:
5+ years of experience, with a strong technical and payments background.
- 2+ years of support/development experience with fluency in at least 2 programming languages.
- An empathetic, collaborative, communicative, and consultative work style.
- Effective time management skills to work with multiple external merchant concurrently.
- Strong verbal and written and technical communication abilities.
- Intellectual curiosity, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to think on your feet and dive into helping our merchants with their technical issues.
- Be comfortable talking about technical concepts and explaining how they work, both from a product and technical standpoint.
- Able to dive into the details to thrive in a cross-functional, collaborative environment.
- Ability to translate requirements into detailed design and solution documents.
- Ability to quickly assess and troubleshoot most integration issues.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.